Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're about one hour in on our seven-ish hour drive to Lubbock.
Tonight starts our three-week outing and so far is quiet.
Always a good sign.
We got a new trailer... well, "new" is definitely a loose term here.
It's basically a 5' x 8' plywood box with a fiberglass top and a lot of expensive stuff in it.
My husband made it, though, and he's got a sweet-ass mustache:



I think he grew the 'stache just to build the trailer...
like it's a requirement.

We played the Kerrville Wine & Music Festival last week...
I've never seen so many hippies.
And they're so nice.
I'm not used to that... this business is not full of nice people.
I guess they're all in Kerrville.
They put us on the cover of their program. :-)


notice the retard thumb.
yeah, that's mine.
I got it from my mom and I'm proud.

Also, I was proud of whoever put this together:


Alright, wish us luck down the road.
We may need it.

1 comment:

Senor Hueso said...

Hey Gougers,

When you get to Lyons, ask around for Beth Wood. She just moved up there and - if you remember - opened for you guys at our place in Ledbetter, Texas in April. Sweet girl. Sweet pipes. Tell her we said "hey". And we missed you guys Sunday evening after your Ziegen-gig but the Brothers McKay did you proud. Hope to hook up next April if not B4.